Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Nick Vujicic

I met Nick Vujicic last Sunday at Faith Community Baptist Church and am truly inspired by his testimony. Here we have a man with every reason to give up on life but he refuses to, and in spite of his circumstances he lives his life to the fullest potential!

I daresay I had a paradigm shift after listening to him. All the 'challenges' which we face daily are nothing compared to what he has had to go through. Coupled with the fact that he is only 25, pretty young but in spite of that, he is making an impact on the world by sharing his story and motivating others to rise above their circumstances and live life without limits.

Above that, he's also a pretty humorous speaker and one who takes his disability light-heartedly (you've got to see the video, i shan't spoil it for you)! I think NUS should get him to speak to the students one of these days...

----

Something to share:

Nick is the epitome of 'courage' and positive thinking.


Part 1:
Great motivational speaker This is a MUST WATCH !!!
Part 2:
click here
Part 3: click here

This shows snippets of how he copes with some of his daily routine :click here

No comments: