Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Aaron's wedding, SinMal Camp and more!

Been a long time since my last update which was when my exams were still totally not finished yet. Since that post, a lot of things happened... too busy to update... anyway I will do that now...

Immediately after exams I had to pack the stuff in my room for preparation to move out. Lucky one of my friends was staying for vacation so can park my stuff in his room, LOL! It took two days to pack my stuff...

I also wanted to collect my stamps from NPCC HQ and I did confirm with my cousin that the person in charge was around. Then when I reached there (and waited half an hour for him), he said that he was only in charge of the stamps for the UG conference participants. Mine was under another person who was overseas at the moment :P) Looks like I have to get him to mail me the stamps soon as I have no intention of making another trip down.

8 Dec was my friend Aaron's big day, so we went to his place the day before to stay over. And no we did not have a bachelor's party the night before, he still had quite a lot of stuff to settle and was up till late at night. Anyway, it was a fun experience not to mention I got to know a few of his wife's friends as well.. Not to mention that I observed for the first time a Catholic mass and its differences from the Protestant practices which I grew up in.

Congratulations to the newlyweds and wish you many years of wedded bliss!!!

---

The following week was NTU Hall XI exchange on Wednesday 12 Dec. They have a canteen in the hall itself which means that the residents don't have to venture out for their meals (and unlike NUS, not all halls have meal plans.) The following day was the highlight of the whole holiday which was my SinMal Camp (Singapore-Malaysia Combined Camp, held at Malacca) which I will write about in another post, too long for one blog post haha.

No comments: