Saturday, December 01, 2007

Exams.. the end is almost in sight

Alrighty it's the end of another week and i have but one paper left (and it's open-book) so i can take some time off before the final push.

My take on the papers so far:

HR2002 - Pretty okay, as it's quite open ended... hope i answered the questions well
ME3122 (Heat transfer) - 'nuff said. Total screwup.
ME2151 (Materials engineering) - I found the paper quite ok but i hope that my answers are correct...

Argh, this sem has been super busy and not as productive as i hoped it will be! But next sem will be better!

Been clearing some miscalleneous JCRC work yesterday and catching up with friends. Then tomorrow will go to FCBC to listen to Nick Vujivic... a guy born without limbs.. and he's just a couple of years older than me. Amazing how God can use people in such a mighty way... but as for me still got some way to go ba...

I received an SMS today inviting me to take up Parade Commander for the Zone Presentation at the end of this month. Wow.. my pleasure and honour it shall be.

Just had a conversation with my colleague who left The Organisation and he is thinking of making a comeback. Well, good, we need you and look forward to serving alongside with you once again.

One of my colleagues from my workplace left after 2 years of service. Well, all I can say is at least I managed to say a proper goodbye to him... We'll meet again for lunch or something.

And, to you: thank you for lending that listening ear when it mattered the most, I really appreciate it.

No comments: