tyco today.. i nearly lost my phone
today i nearly lost my phone. basically i was going down to RV in a taxi, and i was wearing trackpants (the kind that has no zip.) well guess what, it slipped out of my pocket and i didn't notice it until after i came down to RV.
Good thing I asked the driver for a receipt, and I had the taxi number, a very important piece of information when a phone is lost in a taxi. I managed to get the driver's contact, and i got my phone back within half an hour.
I would like to thank Mr Wahab for taking the trouble to return me the phone. I would also like to thank the RV girl at the payphone who lent me her pencil to copy down the details that were being given to me over the phone... haha i didn't bring any pen along that time...
saw the jokers again. no mood to argue with them, but they again started harping on the same old issues. whatever...
and btw i successfully bidded MNO1001! Praise God! i realised that it only went for 50 points whereas i bidded 500. doesn't matter cos the surplus points would be refunded to me. i didn't get GEK1521, but anyway the exam is on the same day as MA1506 which is not good at all. I'll bid a non exam module instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment