Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Condolences

On Sunday, a group of 4 teenagers were swept away by strong currents. 3 of them were rescued while a search was still ongoing for the fourth one.

I just read the news today that the body of Debra Koh, a student at Hillgrove Secondary was found yesterday. Although I do not know her personally, the fact that she's from Hillgrove - the school which I help with their NPCC Unit - and my cousins' school - kind of resonated with me. There will definitely be people I know who are close to her... and who are affected by this incident.

Words itself cannot bring forth my feelings about this tragic incident. I just want to convey my deepest sympathy and condolences to her family and friends. May she rest in peace.

--

Same go out to the families and friends of the 2 boys who were lost at Pasir Ris a few weeks ago, too. May they rest in peace.

--

"A Shared Tear

As the sun goes down, we realize
that another day is coming to an end.
We feel for your family and close friends
at the loss of your loved one.

We wish you the peace and assurance
that the reasons are there.
There may be beyond our understanding
at this time, but they do exist

We pray you are comforted during this
time of grief, through your friends and family.

We just want you to know, that
our thoughts and prayers are with you."

No comments: