mid-sem crisis?
It's been a long while since I blogged about my hall life... so here
goes.
Orientation was fun, got to meet quite a bit of people and the
juniors this year are a fun and enthusiastic bunch! but whether that
translates into them staying back once the reality of studies and all
sink in remains to be seen...
A new batch of JCRC members have taken over the reins of the hall and
I hope that they will be able to bring the hall to greater heights..
As for my upcoming hall activities, I have chosen more of cultural
activities this time round. Hope it runs well...
Some events have transpired which have kind of scuttled my plans for
this coming year. But it's alright, nothing major, probably Priority
One should be to focus on my studies. Actually, frankly speaking, I
do not know whether I want to continue to stay for the remaining 2
years in hall. I may choose to go on SEP and then it will be a
problem coming back in my final year. But it doesn't really matter
much to me - things will work itself out. I've got to focus more on
the things of more importance to me...
No comments:
Post a Comment