Sunday, July 31, 2005

Happy Birthday Joseph

Today I had a lunch outing and a dinner party. In the morning, I was supposed to meet Bro Alwyn at 10.50am, commonwealth MRT station to meet Kang Fei's parents for lunch. But, i woke up only at 10.50am!!! my goodness...in the end we changed to Dover MRT , and i took a cab there. Later i put my wallet on alwyn's dashboard, and when he braked, a $1 coin dropped into his car! What a cockster i am! :P

Lunch was at this italian restaurant, it was good together with some of Fei's other friends. We talked of the good times that we had together with Fei, and it was relieving to see that his parents seemed to be coping well with his loss. I also realised that Fei's mum is quite a senior official in MOE, in fact I had seen her name somewhere before. Small world..

After that, Alwyn drove down to church so i ccompanied him, after that went to JP to get some stationeries... and went home. Later in the evening still got Joseph (my RV best friend) birthday party.

It was at some restaurant-style country club with two tables going to his relatives and two tables to his school friends. Had a good time of catching up with everyone and getting to know new friends. Joseph is another one who is flying off soon (alwyn is flying off this sat) so i wish him all the best in his studies over there.

This was a great day.

No comments: