Friday, May 27, 2005

i am 21!!

i have finally attained The Age of which i am officially considered to be an adult. No longer a minor, no longer a teenager..

Am organising a simple meal at Marina (Steamboat) with my friends this coming sunday... Well i've placed an open invitation on my Friendster profile and to my various church friends and other friends.. So see who turns up lah.. actually too few also okay lah, can have more quality conversation... heh

I am not going to elaborate on the things that I can do now that I am 21.. but I am glad that this is a double celebration for me.. ORD, and turning 21... see how my performance on 20 June then maybe triple celebration.. driving licence! Whatever it is, i aim to complete my licence before my 22nd birthday.

Speaking of 22nd birthday, there is something else I need to do before I turn 22. Something to do with the fact that I was not born in Singapore...

I have set for myself some goals which I wish to achieve in this coming year. For Usher Ministry, I hope to become a Team IC by year end or latest, by my 22nd birthday. For studies, I hope also to be able to score As for my final exams in the coming year. Lofty goals they may seem but as the saying goes, "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars!"

Shoot for the moon i will. Even if I don't get it, i will at least get somewhere......

No comments: