Saturday, April 02, 2005

driving

and now for updates about my driving...

i am currently enrolled at BBDC, class 3C course (manual transmission). For those of you also at BBDC, I'm at stage 2, subject 06 (U-turn and roundabout).

The roundabout was quite amusing. Drove all the way from Bt Batok area to Hillview to practice. Which coincidentally was where I used to stay. Too bad no opportunity to park the car there and go and check my letterbox (which i've got to do before they tear down the place.)

Actually my last lesson, on April Fool's day, was not that bad as my previous one. Except for one time that I didn't see the car behind me when I changed lane, apart from that is okay. Whereas the previous one i made quite a few mistakes and got commented by the instructor. But not as bad as one February night that the instructor was a kanchiong spider and kept slamming his brakes.. after that harshly commenting me. I have since gotten him blacklisted.

But seriously, I got to be better at checking blind spots. Else will get marked down during TP test where every point counts.

So I guess i am about 3 lessons more to the end of stage 2, followed by stage 3 (that's all the circuit courses.. S course, crank course, et cetera). Am aiming to complete my lessons by my ORD (5 May). Hopefully can get my licence by my 21st birthday..

And to put on record, I passed my BTT and FTT on my first try. Hopefully the TP Test will be the same thing.

No comments: