Friday, October 20, 2006

Random musings

For once, i am finally updating something other than the lame 


Tagboard is down!!! :( It keeps requesting for some funny userid and password when I load the page... anyway for the life of me, i can't remember what's my password, which i guess means the old tagboard is history. I've got a new tagboard from flooble. Hope it doesnt 

My hair has grown.. very soon i will be able to comb it again.. but i'm not really in a hurry to do that

Concert rehearsals are going on as i type this.... looks like a lot of ppl are getting really high strung over it. Anyway i will definitely be going down to show my support. All those ppl are my friends after all, even though we have no time to talk because of concert. Oh well... and that brings me to think of a certain friend of mine whom we have not spoke for a very long time cos she is busy with work. Not too busy to maintain the friendship i hope... 

I've made up my mind to apply for SEP. probably to australia, which i am not confident of getting due to my pathetic CAP score. got to study hard this sem to boost my CAP to at least 3.5, and boost my chances of getting the SEP destination i want.\

$$ though is a real pain in the @$$... on average, everything will cost about $10k for one sem, even by the most modest estimates. And i've already maxed myself out in terms of loans to cover my basic university education in sg

If all else fails, there's always the SU (Singapore Universities) SEP. Which means I go to NTU to experience the life there. Somehow, if i could map those difficult modules like Heat Transfer, etc (and they'll be on S/U).... but the other side of the coin is that it will be harder for me to push up my CAP then.

It's the end of week 9. There's only 4 more weeks left to the dreaded reading week, and then the exams.

It's time to stop playing around, stop slacking and start studying.

-----
Someone out there knows this is directed to her. I know that you have found the one . And I know I am not good enough, but what matters is your happiness – not mine. I will be as happy if you are similarly blessed by the one whom you truly love. God bless you.

No comments: