Saturday, June 24, 2006

Pek chek

As of now I have succeeded in gaining a place in Hall on masters' list. I will have to commit to OMC and EAL as MM. However, i decided that I do not wish to stay in hall from year 3 onwards.

- My CAP suffered as a result of my involvement in Hall activities as, due to DnD and Open House, I barely had time for my studies.
- Just as I thought OMC resources work is more or less settled, Float came along with another set of requests. Reasonable, or not, I shall not go into it here.
- I feel I wish to focus my time more on my core CCAs - NPCC (of which SANA is a subset) and St John, instead of spreading my resources too thin. I continue to have passion for NPCC and St John - and I feel that where some ppl excel in the Sports and others excel in the cultural, I excel in the uniformed groups which unfortunately is not really represented at the tertiary level. Whereas, for Hall activities, it is really doing for the sake of doing and I don't find it enjoyable at all. At worst, it takes away time which I can use on my other activities like NPCC, St John and my studies.

No comments: