Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I lost my pencil case.

I lost my pencil case!

So what the big deal, you may ask.

Well, i got this pencil case thru a lucky dip in 2003. That was exactly what i wanted to get but did not want to fork out the money for it yet. So I got it.

I remember I lost it during Physics lecture. After the lecture , I put my notes in my bag and left. It was only later in hall when I was looking for my thick black pen, that I realised that my pencil case was not with me! I searched my entire hostel room for the pencil case but it could not be found anywhere. Later I went back to LT7A, and checked with the various offices in NUS but in vain!!!!

In the pencil case was my mechanical pencil that was with me during A levels (I had lost the pen in church sometime in 2004). Also had a 2 purple pens (1 i bought, 1 i found), my brother's black pen (as for the pen with which I signed my ORD, i lost it too! i lent it to a church friend and he/she failed to return it). 1 blue pen (which was a free gift), a couple more pens from home and also a red pen that had lasted me through NS. (I remember I used it to do closing of books in the past...) And also TWO liquid paper bottles (one of which is quite new!)

Some of the stationeries have my name on it as "LCP MATTHEW CHUA" (exactly the way it was printed.) Yes, it was that long ago.

No, this is not my lost pencil case. This is my replacement, together with the 'sole survivors' which are a far cry from my original pencil case!!!

"The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the Name of the LORD." Job 1:21b

Any NUS students reading this blog, if you found a black pencil case 8" x 4" full of stuff and with my name on some of the equipment, do let me know! Leave a comment.

No comments: